Sunday, February 26, 2012

30 Days of The Hunger Games - Day 3

Day 3 - Name a character you hate that everyone loves

This is not an easy task. I don't think there is a beloved character of this series that I hated.

What about Plutarch Heavensbee? Is he a character that everyone loves? I don't think people actually comment about him at all. Anyway, he's the Head Gamemaker in Catching Fire. I just didn't like him very much but I wouldn't say I hate him. I just didn't care about him.

Wow, that's a boring answer but it's true.

How about you? Is there a character in The Hunger Games that everyone loves but you don't?

What about when it comes to characters in other books?

I'm sure your answers would be far more interesting than mine. So share them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...