Tuesday, March 6, 2012

30 Days of The Hunger Games - Day 10

Day 10 -  Peeta or Gale

I like Peeta more than I like Gale.

Although I think Peeta's and Katniss' story line was kind of predictable, I still prefer Peeta over Gale.

Those who know me and understand my undying love bread and baking, might say that I like Peeta because he's a baker, and nothing more. But it's not true.

I like Peeta because he's a good character. He is genuinely kind and caring. I'm not saying Gale is a bad person or that he's not likable. I just like Peeta for who is he is and how different he is from others.

I like that Peeta's character complements Katniss'. Like it is said in Mockingjay, Katniss has a lot of fire on her own, and Peeta's calm and love complements her very well.

So, what do you think? Peeta or Gale? 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...