Friday, February 24, 2012

30 Days of The Hunger Games - Day 2

30 Days of The Hunger Games is an event hosted right here, The Tiny Book Nook. 

To join in, all you have to do is answer the question asked each day. Leave a comment with your answer or leave a link to your post. 

Day 2: Who is your least favorite character? 

My answer: President Coin. I know she's not a part of the story until the third book but I do not like her. I just didn't trust her. I had a feeling that she might have an ulterior motive, that won't be that much different than gross President Snow. 

That's all I'm going to say. No spoilers here. 

I am curious to see how she'll be portrayed in the movie though. I wonder who they would cast.

Who's your least favorite character in The Hunger Games?

Leave a comment and/or your link to your post on 30 Days of The Hunger Games because I want to read it!

Thanks. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...