Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WWW Wednesday #1

WWW Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Should be Reading 

To join in on all the fun, answer the following questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?

My answer:

 
These cover images were from the books' respective goodreads.com pages

What are you currently reading? 
I'm reading Matched by Ally Condie. It's another novel set in a dystopian society. I'm more than half way through it and I've enjoyed it so far. Condie's dystopian world is pretty interesting. The descriptions are great and overall it's a believable scenario.   

What did you recently finish reading?
Can you the pattern in my recent reading choices? I finished reading Divergent days ago. In a word- exceptional! I could not put it down. More on that later on my review.
  
What do you think you'll read next?
Hmm, I think my next book will be Crossed, the second installment to the Matched series (is that what the series is called? I'm not sure). Based on how things are progressing with Matched, I think I want to see how it the series turns out. I want to know what changes in the Society and the lives of these characters.

So, what are your answers to these questions? Have you read any of the books I mentioned? Leave a comment with your answer and/or a link to your post.

Happy reading! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...