Friday, March 2, 2012

30 Days of The Hunger Games - Day 6 and 7

Day 6 - A scene that made you laugh or smile 

The first thing that comes to mind is the scene where Katniss and Peeta were in the cave. 

It did not make me laugh but it did make me smile. I found it amusing. 

Specifically it was when Peeta was sick and Katniss was taking care of him. She was trying to figure out what else she can do to help him. She was trying to remember something Haymitch said, and then she made her move and the gift from Haymitch appeared. That was a good scene.  

Day 7 - A scene that made you cry 

I cried when I read the scene where Rue died. 

It happened so fast. It was so sad. 

And then Katniss held her in her arms and laid her down with flowers. That was so touching and the song was beautiful. 

I don't think I'm the only one who thought so.  

What about you? What scene made you laugh or smile? What scene made you cry?
 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...