Tuesday, March 6, 2012

30 Days of The Hunger Games - Day 8

Day 8 - The character you are most like

Katniss Everdeen

Katniss and I have similar personalities. That's the extent of it really. Obviously, I'm not a hunter, a Hunger Games tribute and victor, or even a citizen of Panem.

Both Katniss and I are stubborn, hard headed, not fond of following people's orders. Katniss will do anything to protect the people she cares about. I'm also like that, but to a different degree.

I'm also quite independent like Katniss. Again, not to the same extent as she is, I don't hunt and kill my own food, but I have managed to take care of myself and support my education.

While I don't have trouble recognizing people's emotions like Katniss, I think sometimes I do miss some social cues like she does, and then some awkwardness hangs in the air.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...