Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Sunday Preview


The Sunday Preview is a weekly post where I will be sharing tidbits about a book I'm currently reading. 

For the past week I have been enthralled by Leon and Louise by Alex Capus.

This book is about the love story of Leon and Louise. They met as young adults during the Great War. Although they were eventually separated, they never forgot about one another.

Life and wars have kept them apart. But will they end up together in the end? Will they have their happy ending?

We'll see.

I've read more than half of the book so far and I'm excited to know where the story goes. I received my copy from NetGalley.com but this book is available on Amazon.com and bookstores.



What about you reader? Have you heard about Leon and Louise
Have you read it? 
What did you think of it? 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...