Monday, March 3, 2014

Musing Mondays

Musing Mondays is a meme hosted by Should Be Reading

This week's musing asks:

Describe one of your reading habits. 

I get most of my reading done in transit. I take the train everywhere and I really like spending my commute reading. I read while I wait for the train and while on the train. 

I also spend my break time reading. I usually have my Kindle with me and it's really easy to just pick up where I left off. And of course, I read in bed. I think it's the best way to unwind. After hours in front of the computer and looking at my phone, picking up a book is very relaxing. 


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. I want to know your answer to this week's Musing Mondays.

Thanks!

This lovely image was taken from Pinterest. Original source unknown. 









LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...