Thursday, November 24, 2011

Book Review vs. Book Chat

A book review involves a synopsis. I summarize the book in my own words, as best as I could, trying not to spoil anything for anyone. I also share my impressions of the book in two paragraphs or less. Again, trying my best not to type any spoilers. =)

A book chat can be as long as I want (but nothing long-winded). I could talk about any aspect of the book; plot, characters, settings, even the author, etc. I might talk about the movie adaptation, if I've seen it. But of course, these topics will not be addressed in a single book chat post because the post would be too long. This is supposed to be fun not work.

So I hope you keep reading my posts.

As always, suggestions are more than welcome.







LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...